Do you have excellent organizational skills? Are you able to multi-task and deliver as required? Then this is the chance to prove yourself, apply for this post.
To provide all front office services.
· Receiving and directing incoming calls in a professional manner as well as making outgoing calls as appropriate.
· Constantly monitor telephone lines and ensuring they are in sound working order. Send a weekly report to IT Manager/HR Manager on the condition of telephone lines/faxes.
· Follow up with the service provider on faulty telephone lines and having them promptly
· Keep a log of all outgoing calls made on a daily basis.
· Handle courier correspondence regarding dispatching outgoing and incoming mail or parcels.
· Ensure courier bags are dispatched to their destinations on time.
· Send, receive and distribute faxes to respective recipients.
· Receive visitors and inform their host employees accordingly.
· Take the visitors through the visitors QSHE booklet.
· Ensure that you take messages and forward them to the appropriate persons in detail. Messages can be forwarded via email for those with email.
· Ensure that the reception is manned in a professional manner at all times, including Lunch break, weekends/holidays.
· Perform other general administrative duties
· Bachelor’s Degree in Communication/ public relations.
· Computer Literate.
· Good communication skills.
· Friendly and customer focused.
· A pleasant personality.
· Able to work in a team.
How to Apply:
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 16th August 2019. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.