This job vacancy advert is by Fanisi HR Solutions.
Our client in Nairobi is looking for a Personal Assistant to the CEO.
The successful candidate will assist the CEO as well as other managers to strategize, plan, coordinate and implement programs and projects.
A background in marketing will be an advantage for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage the CEO’s diary
· Keep track of the CEO’s activities and ensure they are smoothly executed
· Represent the CEO whenever required
· Plan and coordinate marketing activities
· Prepare reports on team and project progress
· Tracking consultant terms or reference
· Brief supervisors on project progress
· Track budgets and prepare reports
· Act as a liaison between client and project team
· Send clear communication to various stakeholders
· Responsible for project administration
· Experience in similar work
· Experience in marketing activities
· Must have very keen attention to detail
· Should be assertive
· A sociable character
· Confident and a good communicator
· Very strong writing skills
· Very organized
· Strong administration skills
· Must have very good computer skills
· Strong emotional maturity
· A good team player
· Flexible and able to travel for extensive periods
Gross Salary – Kes 100,000.00
If interested and qualified, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of day Tuesday 13th August 2019.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.