Position: Office Secretary
· Responsible for ensuring standard office practices and routine procedures are carried out effectively.
· Responsible for all incoming and outgoing correspondence relating to the office and registering each correspondence in the appropriate books.
· Ensuring proper filing and effective record keeping of all mails coming to the office and channeling the same to the appropriate recipients.
· Maintain a diary of the office activities, schedule appointments, screening of calls and maintain good image of the office.
1. Time management
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work Problem solving skills
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills
2. An excellent communicator
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Organized and detail oriented
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task Protocol and cultural respect
· Demonstrates excellent knowledge of protocol, respect, and consideration for different cultures in all communications.
· Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
· Craft KNEC Certificate or Diploma in Secretarial Studies
· Position Type: Entry Level
How to Apply
Send Application and Scanned copies of academic and professional certificates to: – email@example.com on or before 23/08/2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you don’t hear from us by 30th August 2019 consider your application as unsuccessful.