Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Position: Office Secretary
· Responsible for ensuring standard office practices and routine procedures are carried out effectively.
· Responsible for all incoming and outgoing correspondence relating to the office and registering each correspondence in the appropriate books.
· Ensuring proper filing and effective record keeping of all mails coming to the office and channeling the same to the appropriate recipients.
· Maintain a diary of the office activities, schedule appointments, screening of calls and maintain good image of the office.
1. Time management
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work Problem solving skills
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills
2. An excellent communicator
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Organized and detail oriented
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task Protocol and cultural respect
· Demonstrates excellent knowledge of protocol, respect, and consideration for different cultures in all communications.
· Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
· Craft KNEC Certificate or Diploma in Secretarial Studies
· Position Type: Entry Level
How to Apply
Send Application and Scanned copies of academic and professional certificates to: – email@example.com on or before 23/08/2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you don’t hear from us by 30th August 2019 consider your application as unsuccessful.