Loans Assistant Officer
· Vetting of guarantors.
· Identification of defaulters and advising the Loans Officer
· Preparation of payroll advises for loans and deposit recovery
· Reconciliation of payroll recoveries
· Advising members on the status of their loan applications
· Any other duties assigned by the Loans Officer
· Must have a minimum of KCSE grade C or equivalent
· Must have a minimum of CPA 1 or its equivalent
· At least Certificate in Co–operative management
· At least 21 years of age.
· Must have relevant working experience of at least one year.
· Must be computer literate especially in Ms Office and at least one relevant Accounting software.
· Develop various marketing strategies as per customer segments and needs.
· Develop marketing communication materials for new member recruitment and Sacco product marketing.
· Identify and implement various marketing activities that will lead to new member’s recruitment, Sacco product uptake and new product developments.
· Develop the annual education programs for the Sacco in liaison with education committee and the C.E.O.
· Prepare marketing and advertisement budgets in liaison with the C.E.O to ensure sufficient and sustainable funding for the marketing and advertisement functions.
· Recruit new Sacco members.
· Manage members relationship
· Conduct market research on current trends in the industry, members’ desired needs and develop strategies for fulfilling those needs including products.
· Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and the newsletter.
· Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and evaluate against goals.
· Review and analyze the performance of various marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against set goals
· Preparing content for social media updates and share with ICT for release
· Preparing reports to the management on marketing
· Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
· Must have a minimum of KCSE grade C or above
· Bachelors’ degree in Marketing or equivalent from a recognized institution
· At least Certificate in Co –operative management shall be an added advantage
· At least 25 years of age.
· Must have relevant working experience of at least Two year.
· Must demonstrate experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required for the job.
· Proven experience in identifying target audiences and capacity to creatively devise leading channels and marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
· Good interpersonal skills whereby he/she must be a good listener and be able to understand the needs of each member.
· Have a good personal communication skills and be able to generate confidence and loyalty from the general membership
· Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
How to Apply
Applicants meeting the above criteria are invited to apply to the C.E.O Kewisco Sacco Society Limited P.o Box 4491-002000 Nairobi attaching their curriculum vitae, certificates and testimonials to reach us by 10th September 2019