Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the purpose of the job is to grow the business by recruiting members and selling the Sacco’s products and services
· Identify business opportunities by seeking quality prospects and converting them to members.
· Sell products and services so as to achieve the desired growth in deposits and revenue.
· Identify, create and maintain relationships with prospects and members by providing products and service information, after sale support, and financial advice.
· Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
· Maintain quality service to members by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
· KCSE C- or its recognized equivalent
· Diploma in Sales/Marketing or its recognized equivalent.
· Presentable with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Aggressive with good networking skills
· Proven ability to close sales deals and achieve targets
· Minimum 1 years’ experience in Sales/Marketing in a busy institution preferably banking and insurance.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for advising on legal compliance and corporate matters, identifying and managing legal risks, leading the compliance function, providing direction and focus while proactively advising and educating the Sacco on relevant legal issues.
· Providing professional guidance to the Board and Management and ensuring compliance with the required standards of good corporate governance and good practices.
· Assisting the CEO in all legal matters pertaining to the Society.
· Planning, coordinating and overseeing legal advice and guidance given to the Board and Management with a view of ensuring compliance with the Laws, regulations and procedures relevant to the mandate and operations of the Sacco.
· Drafting, reviewing and ensuring proper execution of all legal documents for the Sacco
· Support in coordinating contract management process.
· Following up court rulings, hearings etc and attend courts as a follow up on matters affecting the Sacco
· Bachelors’ Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized University.
· Postgraduate Diploma in Law/Legal Studies
· Three (3) years working experience
· Be a registered member of Law Society of Kenya and in good standing.
· Must have ICT competency.
· Registration as Certified Public Secretary and experience in the financial and cooperatives will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
To be considered, you must fill the online form under the careers tab and send your application via email addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Sheria Sacco Society Limited
Application Deadline Friday 21st Aug, 2019
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sheria Sacco is an “Equal Opportunity Employer”