Patmol Security Services Limited
We are a medium sized security firm providing guarding and security services to institutions, corporate and individuals.
We are seeking to recruit an Operations Manager to oversee and manage the operations.
Job Summary: You will play a critical role in providing operational leadership and general management of business activities in line with the company mission and vision. With a number of people under your responsibility must exhibit leadership skills.
· Oversee all the security operations of the company Security personnel
· Develop and implement policies & procedures to maintain security standards
· New business growth and client retention at 90%
· Ensure SOPs/SLAs are complied with by all
Duties and Responsibilities
· Prepare security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives
· Prepare, submit tender documents and attend tender openings sessions
· Plan Clients’ visitations weekly/monthly
· With the Operational Team plan for the supervision and management of the security staff
· Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
· Support the Operational Team to investigate and resolve issues where need be
· Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement.
· Coordinate with the various departments to ensure a seamless flow of work
· Prepare reports daily, weekly and monthly for analysis
· Advise on process changes as and when for efficient operations
· Diploma in criminology or higher in related field will be added advantage
· Over 5 years of experience in Operations and management role
· Good in planning, organizing and coordinating
· Highly organized and able to work independently to meet deadlines
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Good in analysis and report writing
· Problem solver and quick to think on your feet
· Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
· Working knowledge of MS Office
We are seeking to recruit Sales and Marketing Staff to generate and manage sales to grow revenues for the company.
· Generate sales and market the company in the identified geographical areas.
· Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning.
· Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
· Bachelor’s degree or diploma of relevant course
· Work experience in sales & marketing for more than 3 years
· Proven track record of Sales excellence in meeting targets.
· Sociable with a sizeable network
· Good communication skills with excellent oral and written English/Kiswahili
· Excellent skills in MS Word; Excel and Internet use
· An orientation toward customer service and responsiveness
Details of Function:
· Performs sales activities and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with General Manager.
· Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
· Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth
· Provides quarterly results assessments of the sales productivity.
· Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
· Collaborates with General Manager to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
· Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
· Holds regular meeting with Senior management
Those interested should send their applications & detailed CVs only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th August 2019