ADSMKE offers internships to college, university students and graduates. Interns are fully involved in the work programme of their division under the supervision of a staff member. Internships are on a volunteer basis and have a duration of up to one year.
The candidates shall be groomed in all aspects of project management.
· Developing concepts and translating them to proposals
· Collecting information and translating it to reports
· Community organization and action
· Setting up demonstration centers
· We look for fresh graduates with a bachelors of Science degree in agriculture. Those who have finished their course work and waiting to graduate are also eligible to apply. The candidates must be willing to commit full time to their respective stations during the attachment period.
· Must be committed Christians with good communication, interpersonal, analytical and
· Candidates with good communication skills and who understand the local dialects are
How to Apply
This is an internship position that will be reviewed at the end of the contract period based on performance. It is therefore not a paid position.
Include your certified transcripts, mobile contact, email and two references (academic and pastor) in your application.
All applications to be addressed to:
Anglican Development Services of Mt. Kenya East (ADSMKE)
P.O. BOX 290 – 10300
Only shortlisted candidates are contacted.