Our client is a premium barbershop located around Lavington/ Kileleshwa area that provides professional grooming services to it’s esteemed clients. From haircuts to massages, pedicures to facials. They are looking for a Receptionist to act as the first point of contact for customers who visit our salon or contact us to learn about our beauty services.
· Warmly greeting clients, walking them to the proper beauty station and alerting assigned beauticians of their arrival
· Booking and confirming appointments via phone and email
· Processing transactions (cash and credit cards) and issuing receipts
· Offering beverages and chatting with clients who are in the waiting area
· Welcoming walk-ins, answering questions about services and scheduling appointments based on availability
· Informing clients about new services and discounts
· Cross-selling services and products when appropriate (e.g. through informative brochures and gift cards)
· Updating client records with contact and billing details, appointments and services offered
· Managing the call center
· Maintaining a tidy reception area
· Order business cards, brochures and stationery as needed
· Managing staff and keeping records of timings and conduct
· Reporting directly to the owner
· Diploma in a business related course.
· Proven work experience as a Barbershop/Salon Receptionist, Front Desk
· Representative or similar role
· Hands-on experience with office equipment, like printers and POS systems
· Familiarity with processing transactions
· Excellent communication abilities (verbal, phone and email) with a customer service attitude
· Solid organization and record-keeping skills
· An ability to remain calm under stressful circumstances
· An ability to remain firm in the face of staff tensions
· Females are highly encouraged to apply
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should email their CV stating their current salary to email@example.com quoting the job title, “FRONT OFFICE EXECUTIVE” on the subject line.
Note: Candidates should attach a copy of their recent passport photo to their CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.