Job Vacancy: Finance and Administration Officer
Salary: KShs. 70,000 – 100,000
Our client, a global leader in housing and building materials, products and services is seeking to hire Sales Associates for Nairobi, Western Kenya, Eastern and Central regions.
· Design MIS systems that is easy for use, extract data, and generate reports related to Finance & sales from SAP.
· Liaise with the finance department and make the MIS department functions within the budget restrictions.
· Facilitate human resources processes for the Sales Team
· Respond to Sales team requests and queries.
· Assisting in new Team Member hiring processes
· Coordinate with all department of Africa to get data & information related to the staff.
· Process travel claims for sales team.
· Records and file documents
Qualification and experience
· Education qualification: Graduate & Above.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience
· Proficiency with MS office tools. Excellent command on pivot, Macro, V-look up, Data Handling up and excel formulas
· Extensive usage of MS Excel (Aggregate function, V-lookup, H-lookup, Pivot table)
· Generate timely and accurate reports for analysis. Creating MIS/ Dashboard
· Implement and analysis data to create daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
· Knowledge in preparing charts and graphs
· Should have strong analytical skill as well as static skills and good communication skills
· Fluent Japanese speaking and writing Katakana, Hiragana and Romanji
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send CVs to email@example.com by 5th August 2019.
Clearly indicate ‘Finance and Administration Officer on the email subject.