Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
We are in the Financial Management space providing innovative financial products & solutions.
We are looking to fill in the position of Executive Assistant.
Scope: To provide assistance to the executives
· Act as a liaison between the Directors’ offices and internal and external parties.
· Managing an active calendar of meetings and appointments for the Directors.
· Prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Directors, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determine the appropriate course of action (in consultation with the Directors as appropriate).
· Attend board meetings and other company meetings at the invite of the Directors to track and manage agreed deliverables.
· Produce all necessary documents, reports and presentations for the Directors.
· Organize and maintain the Directors’ offices.
· Make all travel arrangements on behalf of the Directors.
· Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
· At least four (4) years’ experience in a similar role.
· Discreet individual, able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
· Strong sense of initiative.
· Excellent organizational & coordination skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
If you possess the above qualifications and skills, please send us your CV citing your expected salary to email@example.com by 29th August 2019.
Use Executive Assistant as your email subject.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.