Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Our client is a leading Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society dealing with processed dairy products and fresh milk.
They seek to hire a customer service representative.
· Ensure timely sales payment and overdue collections as per company policy.
· Vet new customer account opening process while striving to increase customer database within designated market region.
· Keep updated database of all the distributors and other customers and their designated areas of coverage.
· Prepare weekly market intelligence report and daily activity reports for the designated market region as per defined reporting structure.
· Ensure all sales assistants do their stock reconciliations daily.
· Ensure proper planning for logistics for the depot sales team.
· Ensure good customer relations with all customers in your route.
· A Bachelor’s degree in business discipline or social sciences.
· Diploma in sales and marketing.
· Two years’ experience in FMCG.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
· Good planner, well organized with the ability to deliver deadlines and sales target strictly.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send an updated CV with contacts of three professional referees only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Service Representative) to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 13th August, 2019