Job Title: Inventory Clerk – Spare Parts
Salary: 20K – 25K
Our client is a trading company dealing in motor vehicle spare parts, based in Nairobi.
They are looking for an energetic Inventory Clerk to create attractive displays, help customers and check inventory.
A Store Clerk’s responsibilities may also include cleaning the store & packing the storeroom.
To be successful as an Inventory Clerk you must have the energy to be on your feet for most of the day while maintaining a positive attitude.
· Maintaining and updating records.
· Counting materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock.
· Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
· Developing or improving upon inventory management procedures.
· Stocking and distributing supplies, equipment or merchandise.
· Compiling balance, price and cost reports
· Pack store items onto shelves.
· Clean the store.
· Keep track of inventory.
· Create displays for products.
· Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized
· Certificate or Diploma in Supply Chain Management or related fields
· Excellent planning and organizational skills
· Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
· Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
· A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
· Confident, presentable and aggressive
· Ability to handle and resolve complaints from customers
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Inventory Clerk – Spare Parts) to Jobs@corporatestaffing.co.ke before Thursday 5th September 2019.