Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Customs Documentation Clerk position for one of our clients.
· Receiving and checking the documents brought by the shippers to confirm their correctness.
· Tallying of documents with their respective weight dockets and attaching them to folders.
· Processing of Master Air waybill / House Air waybill on Ciel.
· Ensuring correct tariffs are captured on Air waybills including traffic codes.
· Typing / filling Eur1 forms, Generalized System of Preferences (GSPs) and Certificate of Origins.
· Lodging of custom entries.
· Photocopying of all necessary documents.
· Payment for entries at the National Bank.
· Securing phytosanitary certificates from Kephis shippers for shippers who have agreement with to get phytosanitary certificates on their behalf.
· Passing of the documents at the customs.
· Ensuring all documents are taken to their respective airline offices on time.
· Preparing of document handling reports and sending them to the clearing agents.
· Endorsing all custom entries at the customs before they are dispatched to the shippers.
· Dispatching of customs endorsed documents to the shippers.
· Receiving bookings placed by clients after office hours for dayshift staff to follow up.
· Compiling customs documentation:
2. Form A
3. Certificate of origin
· Carrying out accurate e-filing.
· Planning for custom’s examinations when necessary.
· Handing over documentation to third party transport.
· Ensuring that cargo is handed over to the correct handling agent.
· Minimum ‘O’ Level
· Diploma in clearing and forwarding or equivalent.
· Knowledge in Airfreight procedures and forwarding applications
· Knowledge in Kephis and HCDA inspection processes will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th August 2019. Please clearly indicate on the subject line as “Customs Documentation Clerk”