Our Client, a leading Tours & Travel Company seeks to recruit a Senior Credit Controller.
He/she will be responsible for managing and monitoring a large portfolio of partners’ accounts by overseeing the communication and collection strategy set by the company.
Furthermore ensuring that policies and procedures are followed and geared towards company benefit.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Creating policies and procedures that ensures timely payment and customer retention in the short and long run
· Evaluating, reconciling and monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction on the debtors and customers
· Ensure all the credit collection policies are followed by all the members of your department liaising with customers and the internal personnel
· Execute and oversee payment and collection techniques set by the Senior Manager and settling their invoices
· Communicate proactively and effectively with members of your department, internal and external partners on issues hindering progress
· Working with financial institutions to determine the credit ratings on the customers and clearly understand the next steps to be taken
· Present monthly client statement and daily receipts to the accounting department to help reconcile the credit profiles
· Support the departmental input and execution of various projects within given deadlines and give relevant accountability
Required Qualification / Experience
· Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or in a related field
· Minimum 5 year work experience in a Credit Controller position.
· Experience working in a Tours and Travel organization is highly desirable.
· Strong analytical skill with acute attention to detail
· Confidence to manage a large number of stakeholders
· Competency with large Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP) Systems
· Should have organizational and problem solving skills
· Should be able to work independently as a team or an individual
· Should be able to communicate assertively and clearly
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Senior Credit Controller – Tours & Travel on the Subject line.
Our Client, a leading Tours & Travel Company seeks to recruit a Senior Accounts Payable.
The Senior Accounts Payable will be responsible for paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks.
Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
· Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
· Maintaining historical records
· Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
· Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
· Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
· Continuing to improve the payment process
· Manage petty cash account
· Reconcile credit card statements
· Performs other duties as required to support Accounting Department.
· Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
· A minimum of 4 years’ experience working as a senior accounts payable
· ACCA or CPA required
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with formulas, V-lookups, pivot tables
· Experience working in a tours and travel company highly desirable.
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Organizational skills and attention to detail
· Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger and chart of accounts
· Very effective organizational skills
· Team player
· Strong business ethics
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Senior Accounts Payable -Tours & Travel on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.