Job Vacancy: Assistant Financial Accountant
Job Description: Supports financial decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, investigating, and reporting financial data.
· Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
· Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
· Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
· Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
· Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
· Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
· Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
· At-least 1-2 years of experience in a busy environment.
· Bachelor degree in Commerce-Finance Option
· Accounting packages such as CPA, ACCA is a requirement.
· Experience in QuickBooks and ERP System is required.
· Deadline-Oriented, Managing Profitability, Accounting, Audit, Financial Skills, Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Research Skills, Statistical Analysis
How to Apply
If qualified please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘Assistant Financial Accountant’ by 12th August 2019.