Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Vacant Position: Depot Administrator
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our Client, a Leading and the most innovative paint company in East Africa providing tailor made solutions to the construction and retail segments of the market with innovative products, services and world class after-sales support is urgently seeking to hire a versatile, enthusiastic and well organized Depot Administrator.
The successful candidate will provide a high standard administrative support at the Depot and other matters by performing the following duties;
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Act as the Depot focal point for all interested bodies (Internal and external) and accountable for the 24/7 safe and efficient operation of the Depot
· Maintain the attendance register for depot staff
· Maintain the leave record of depot staff, Liaise with HR Department regarding staff discipline/ performance/employee relation issues and ensure action is carried out on the same if necessary
· Ensure all operations are running without issues and carry out necessary actions for maintenance or requisitions. Maintenance of the depot which includes furniture, furnishings, telephone lines, lighting, other electrical connections like CCTV, AC, Refrigerator etc.
· Ensure the depot meets all the necessary statutory requirements and Maintain updated records of the same
· Maintain records of petty cash with accounts.
· Requisition and maintain stocks of office supplies and Stationaries
· Arrange for Promotional items and Color Cards from Marketing Dept. and Maintain distribution list of the same
· Ensure zero variance between system stock & physical stock
· Implement Health and Safety procedures at all levels of operation
· Implement Kaizen Methodologies at all levels of operation
· Manage stock levels and monitor stock movement cycles
· Maintain efficiency and cost effectiveness in distribution operations
· Oversee safe storage of finished goods
· Keeping record of Dispatch Vehicles and maintenance of the same
· Perform any other duties as required by management
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or any other related field from a recognized institution
· Must have at least 5 years of experience in depot operations, warehousing, logistics, supply chain or similar environment
· Substantial previous experience in a complex environment, working with multiple stakeholders
· Analytical approach and problem diagnostic skills
· Thorough knowledge of Depot operations procedures, supply and logistics
· Thorough knowledge of HSSE systems, policies and procedures
· Attention to detail and clear levels of ownership
· Proven leadership skills with an eye for continuous improvement of teams and methods of working.
· Accountability – drive accountability and takes responsibility accordingly
· Ability to be self-motivated with a positive attitude and a solid work ethic Organizational skills and the ability to be proactive and take initiative
How to Apply
If you’re up to the challenge, kindly send CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 30th August 2019.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.