The National Environmental Management Authority is established under the Environmental Management and Coordination Act (EMCA) CAP 387, as the principal institute of government in the implementation of environmental policies.
Do you have excellent communication, organisational and multi-tasking skills? Then, NEMA is the place for you to develop your career, apply for this position.
· Recording dictation in shorthand and transcribing it in typewriter form
· Typing from drafts
· Performing general office task
· Writing simple routine correspondence
· Taking charge of documents and files, including classified materials
· Receiving and attending to visitors
· Ensuring security of the office documents and equipment
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
How to Apply:
All applicants are expected to submit a detailed curriculum vitae indicating current enumeration, current position/grade, expected salary, and contacts on the online platform: https://erp.nema.go.ke:8081/vacancies . Kindly send a hard copy of the application accompanied by copies of certificates, testimonials, detailed CV, Quoting the reference No. om the envelope to the address below by 2nd September 2019.
The Director General
Popo Road, Off Mombasa Road
P.O Box 67839-00200
Shortlisted Candidates will be expected to fulfill the following requirement by submitting copies of clearance certificates during interviews from:
· Kenya Revenue Authority
· Higher Education Loans Board
· Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
· Directorate of Criminal Investigations(certificate of good conduct) and;
· Credit Reference Bureau