The successful will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Assist employees in managing the Human Resource System.
· Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
· Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
· Assisting in system trouble shooting and implementation queries
· Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
· Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
· Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
· Handling queries from staff
· Managing the Human Resource Information system
· Degree in related field, preferably in HR, BBIT or IT
· Prior administrative experience.
· Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
· Attention to detail.
· Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
How To Apply
If you meet the said qualification send your application to email@example.com or register and apply at www.ideon.co.ke/careers