COLNET Limited is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our hardworking and growing team.
· Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
· Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
· Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
· Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
· Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
· Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
· Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
· Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications / Skills and Experience Required:
· Bachelor’s degree-HR / Administration, Diploma in HR / Management / Administration
· At-least 2 years in a similar capacity.
· Customer service skills.
· Reporting skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Microsoft Office skills.
· High level of professionalism & integrity.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your C.V only quoting the job title on the email subject (Administrative Assistant) to email@example.com