Job Title: Admin & Executive Assistant
Gross Salary: 50k – 80k
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of food products based in Thika.
They seek to hire a competent and well organized Administrative Assistant to also serve as the Personal Assistant to the Managing Director Executive Assistant to provide high level support to the Directors.
S/He will be reporting to the managing director on all office administration functions and positive sustenance of the corporate image and interfacing with other Departmental Managers and Section heads.
· Ensures minimum turn-around time in flow of information to all the Departments emanating from customers, clients, suppliers etc.
· Maintains a suitable filing system and ensure periodic updates as required.
· Provides secretarial and administrative assistance to the MD.
· Facilitates timely and efficient booking of corporate appointments, interviews etc.
· Makes follow-ups of company issues as required and or instructed by MD.
· Act as a liaison between the MD’s office and internal as well as external parties
· Managing an active calendar of meetings and appointments for the MD.
· Be able to anticipate the MD’s next move
· Manage the communication in and out of the respective MD’s office
· Prioritize and follow up on issues and concerns addressed to the MD including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determine the appropriate course of action
· Follow up with key contributors to the MD projects and maintain the timeline around deliverables, keeping the projects on task
· Arrange travel schedule and prompt reservations for the MD
· Produce all necessary documents, reports and presentations for the MD
· Organize and maintain the board room and MD’s office
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· A diploma in business administration; a degree in business administration will have an added advantage;
· Minimum 5 years’ experience of running a busy administration office of a corporate CEO.
· Excellent interpersonal awareness and communication skills both verbal and written;
· Ability to work in a team and cope with work pressure;
· Strong analytical with excellent planning and execution skills;
· High computer competence in Ms Office applications (database, spreadsheet, report writing and presentation packages).
· Discreet individual, able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
· Presentable and ability to interact with high level clientele
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Excellent organizational and coordination skills
· Strong sense of initiative
· Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Admin & Executive Assistant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26th August 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted