A well reputed SME in the Furniture and Office Supplies industry is looking to hire a dynamic, self-motivated and results oriented Accounts Payables Officer.
· Suppliers’ correspondence and negotiations for better credit terms.
· Review processed supplies invoices by verifying entries posted in the accounting system for completeness and accuracy and reconciling system reports to supplier statements.
· Ensure payments are made to suppliers in accordance to the agreed credit terms and company policies.
· Maintain the accounts payable ledgers by verifying and posting supplier payment transactions upon approval by finance manager.
· Verify supplier accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions and provide monthly accounts payable reports to the finance manager.
· Maintain historical records by filing documents of L.P.Os, invoices, remittance advices and correspondences with supplier
· Petty cash management by recording entry; verifying documentation and maintaining records of payment vouchers and receipts
· Track expenses and prepare monthly expense reports to the finance manager.
· Maintenance of updated and reconciled bank reconciliations.
Required Skills & Qualifications
· CPA K , Bachelor’s degree in BCom (Finance Option) is an added advantage.
· 3 years’ experience in similar role
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Analytical and excellent excel skills
· Team management experience
· Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to build good relationships with suppliers
· High Accuracy and attention to detail
· Good business acumen
To apply, please send your application letter and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Position title ‘Accounts Payables Officer’ as well as your expected gross salary on the subject line by 26th August 2019.