Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Department & Section: Finance
Reports To: Chief Accountant
Main Purpose of this Position: To initiate payments as per payment terms and plan
Key Deliverables for this Position
· To ensure vendors are paid as per payment terms and plan.
· To ensure Directors personal payments are done as advised.
· To ensure statutory deductions payments are done before the deadline date.
· Executing the departmental strategy through processes and procedures/standard achieve the institutions objectives
· Bank reconciliation
· Suppliers reconciliation and follow up on reconciling items
· Make payments, posting and allocation
· Filing of withholding tax and withholding VAT
· Preparation of monthly payment plan
· Bank correspondence and collection of original import documents for Application of letter of credit
· Benchmarking and implementing best practices in manufacturing & respective areas of work
· Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
Direct Reports: N/A
· Supply Chain
· Human Resource
· Insurance Depart
· Business related Degree or
· CPA Part III
Job / Functional Skills
· Basic Computer Skills.
· Keen on Details
· Communication Skills
· Customer Service Skills
· Quick learner.
· Customer Centric
· Continuous improvement
· At-least 2 year(s) relevant experience
Email your CV to email@example.com
Deadline for submission is Monday 5th August 2019