QV Interiors Ltd, is a leading team of interior designers and fabricators with projects all over the Country.
We transform your space with purpose designed, purpose made interiors that are both decorative and functional.
We provide creative elements and services for your home, work and office.
We are seeking to hire an Assistant Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Processing payments to suppliers
· Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
· Filing of NSSF, NHIF & PAYE for all the employees
· Accurate computation of taxes owed and preparation of tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements
· Bank & Cash reconciliations
· Administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes
· Create and update expense reports
· Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
· Issue invoices to customers and external partners as required
· Prepare Comprehensive Contract & stock reconciliations
· Review and file payroll documents
· Asset Management
· Generating purchase orders
Minimum job qualifications:
· Minimum of a Bachelor degree preferably in Accounting, BA or related field
· Professional Accounting qualification, CPA- 4 and above
· Experience in using Accounting Software such as QuickBooks
· At least 2 years of overall professional experience
· Very proficient in Microsoft office
· A team player
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills
· Experience in the real estate industry will be an added advantage
Qualified candidates should submit their applications to: email@example.com quoting “Accounts Assistant” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.