We are in the Financial Management space providing innovative financial products & solutions.
We are looking to fill the position of Accountant.
Scope: Financial Reporting; Bookkeeping; Financial Policy & Processes Design
· Preparation of respective monthly financial reports.
· Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
· Assist in designing the necessary finance processes and policies.
· Monitoring monthly revenues and expenses and where applicable ensure that they are accrued or posted in the correct accounting period.
· Reconciliation of ledger accounts.
· Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance and Accounting or a related field.
· Must be a CPA (K)
· At least five (5) years’ progressive experience in Finance.
· Working Knowledge in the use of Sage Pastel is a must.
· Working knowledge of iTax
· General Accounting knowledge (GL, AP, AR e.t.c)
· Advanced Excel skills.
· Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem solving with strong decision-making capability.
· Strategic and results oriented.
· A strong drive for execution.
· Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
How to Apply:
If you possess the above qualifications and skills, please send us your CV citing your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th August 2019.
Use Accountant as your email subject.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.