· Responsible for collecting, verifying, recording and safeguarding all company revenue – cash and credit.
· Be in possession of a certificate in accounting (KATC) and or CPA Section 2 qualifications, with minimum 2-years post qualification experience in a busy hospital environment.
Compassionate care, Patient Centred, Teamwork, Service excellence, Results Oriented, Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and ethics.
Additional mandatory general minimum requirements
1. Certificate of good conduct.
2. Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
3. Basic Computer Applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates for any of the positions, are requested to email a detailed CV, cover letter, indicating the position applied for, and names and contacts of two (2) referees; state their qualification, current position and current remuneration to email@example.com to reach by 17th August 2019.
Hand delivered applications are received at Chepsoo Medical Centre, Ground floor, Eden Plaza in Kapsabet.