The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) works in the area of sexual and reproductive health for general population, Key Populations (KPs) and gender based violence and human rights programs.
We invite applications for the following positions to be based in 11 Counties (Nairobi, Kiambu, Kilifi, Kitui, Siaya, Nyamira, Nandi, Kericho, Bungoma, Kakamega, West Pokot);
County Field Supervisor
Job Summary: The County Field Supervisor is responsible for coordinating, administering research field activities, ensuring smooth implementation of program and operations’ activities and adherence to logistic, human resource and administration procedures.
At the County level, the County Field Supervisor represents the organization to relevant stakeholders.
· Bachelor degree in social studies/demography/management/computing or equivalent
· Previous experience in working with the community or government officials at the county level
· Two years relevant work experience as a supervisor or equivalent position
· Ability to operate and troubleshoot mobile (tablet/phone) technologies
· Excellent people skills
· Proficient in using MS office suite
· Required to travel within the enumeration area extensively
· A valid driving license
RESIDENT OF THE COUNTIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO RELOCATION OR SETTLING IN COST.
A full job description is accessible on our website: http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter stating their county of interest, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees, telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal accessible on our website www.icrhk.org by 28th August 2019, 5pm.
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.
ICRHK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment.