Zetech University is a premier university offering exceptional learning to thousands of students from Kenya and beyond.
The University offers programmes in Information Technology, Business Management, Accounting, Finance, Hospitality and Tourism, Development studies, Communication and related areas.
Our Mission is to provide holistic education by promoting excellence in research, integrating innovation and technology in learning with the aim of developing well rounded citizens to impact the social, political and economic world.
The University has experienced positive growth in terms of student enrolment and programmes.
To support this growth, and in line with our commitment to bring on board qualified, skilled and motivated staff driven by passion for their work and career growth, we are seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the following Senior Lecturer positions;
Senior Lecturer – ICT (Full-time) – 1 position
Senior Lecturer – Economics & Statistics (Full-time) – 1 position
Senior Lecturer – Purchasing & Supply Chain Management (Full-time) – 1 position
Senior Lecturer – Accounting & Finance (Full-time) – 1 position
· A PhD in the relevant field from an accredited and recognized university;
· At least three (3) years of teaching experience at the university level as a Lecturer or six (6) years post qualification research or industry experience;
· Should submit evidence of research publications done as a Lecturer;
· Supervised at least four (4) post-graduate students ;
· Understanding of regulatory requirements from the Commission of University Education, relevant examination bodies and professional bodies;
· Must demonstrate management and leadership skills with a self-driven attitude
How to Apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their application letters and updated CVs through the email email@example.com quoting Job Ref. ZU/10/25/87 indicating current and expected salary, not later than 9th August 2019.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package.
ZETECH UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER