Our Client, in the Airline industry, seeks to recruit a highly efficient and proactive Executive Secretary to manage the office and administrative function, in providing executive support to senior management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
· Arrange for travel ticketing and visa and per diem, and ensure trip reconciliation within 24 hours of return from trip; ensure any documents to be carried for any meeting is ready and handed out.
· Maintain accurate diary of meetings.
· Send out accurate and timely invitations for meetings, and ensure logistics are in place before meetings.
· Write minutes as directed and ensure the minutes are completed within stipulated time, signed and readily available at all times.
· Maintain up-to-date and accurate contact details for CEOs, partners and invitees to meetings and other events.
· Prompt management on actionable matters arising from meetings according to timelines in Summary Decisions
· Draft letters as instructed.
· Ensure memos are signed and distributed to staff.
· Maintain office area in a neat and tidy manner at all times and ensure chronological and regular filing of documents at least within 12 hours of completion of tasks.
· Timely application for renewal of contracts.
· Attend to enquiries by receiving phone calls etc
· Arrange for presents and gifts for CEOs and other senior guests
· Carry out translations into French as directed.
· Must be calm under pressure e.g during conferences/meetings.
· Maintain confidentiality in all matters pertaining to the office.
· Ensure that the office area is not unduly noisy during working hours.
· Report incidences of indiscipline by staff such as absenteeism, poor time keeping, poor performance of duties whenever they occur.
· Bachelors degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
· Relevant experience in offering executive support.
· Fluency in written and oral French is a MUST.
Qualified and interested applicants to send their application and detailed CV, indicating current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org, explicitly indicating the position in the email subject line, by latest 18th July 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.