Job Group M
· Providing non-partisan professional research assistance and analysis to Members, Committees and staff of County Assembly;
· Initiating and conduct anticipatory research and analysis on key policy issues;
· Providing expert interpretation, explanation and analysis, including assessing the strength and weaknesses of policy options;
· Planning and coordinating functions and operations of a section within the clerks chambers including table office, committee office and procedural research;
· Organizing protocol and conferences, county assembly organizations and exchange programs; Maintaining a periodically updated inventory of publications on current issues, legislation and major public policy issues/questions;
· Ensure quality control in the preparation of research papers, briefing notes and particular points of view;
· Providing back up to County Assembly committees.
· Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Social Sciences, Economics or its equivalent from a recognized institution; and served in comparable position for minimum of three years.
· Proficiency in computer application skills.
How to Apply
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, certificates, testimonials in a sealed envelopes or send to office Email ; email@example.com OR hand delivered to Elgeyo/Marakwet County
Assembly, ITEN so as to reach us on or before 26th July 2019 5:00pm to;-
County Assembly Service Board
Elgeyo/Marakwet County Assembly
P.O Box 53 -30700
EMCA is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Women, Youth, Minorities and persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.