Organization: Research 8020 Limited
Position: Research Executive
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Job type: Full time
Job category: Market Research
About Research 8020: Research 8020 Limited is a digital age Pan-African research company that offers qualitative and quantitative research surveys in Kenya.
We offer data analytics that help large, medium and small organizations as well as Government and non-governmental organizations gather insights needed for innovation and growth on products & services, pricing, distribution and marketing.
Job Summary: We are seeking a Research Executive to join our professional services team.
The position is on a full time basis and is based in Nairobi.
· Writing research proposals
· Design of data collection tools
· Training of data collection teams and working hand in hand with operations for successful fieldwork and at the highest quality
· Project planning and management
· Data interpretation and report writing
· Business development
· At least 1 year experience working in Client Service in a research company or research environment is a MUST
· Minimum a Degree in marketing, research, statistics, sociology, anthropology or related fields
· Good understanding of both qualitative and quantitative research methods and application
· Excellent interpersonal skills to work with colleagues from different teams and levels
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint a MUST.
· Knowledge in SPSS and other analysis software will be an added advantage
· Have a customer service orientation and professional attitude
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Wednesday, 17th July 2019.
For more about the company, please visit www.research8020.com
Do not attach your testimonials or certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
There is no fee or charge required at any stage of the recruitment process.