Our Client, a law Firm is looking for client is looking for an experienced Receptionist/ Client Liaison Officer to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the front desk and assisting in the delivery of a business-critical service to ensure that clients’ expectations are exceeded.
· Greet and Welcome visitors, direct visitors to the appropriate person/office
· Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
· Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
· Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
· Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Deal with queries from the Clients and ensure other questions that arise during contact are directed to the correct place for resolution
· Monitor client satisfaction through follow up on solving client issues and problems
· Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
· Provide support and assistance to other management teams.
· Maintain thorough knowledge of the business, as well as an understanding of how that impacts the other entities of contact
· Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other entity
· Collaborate with clients to identify and implement value added services.
· Develop liaison with client service and collection department to provide required information and acquire necessary documents.
· 4 -5 Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Client Liaison Officer or similar role
· Diploma/Degree in front Office or related course
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent problem analysis and solving skills
· Customer-oriented attitude
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Excellent organizational skills
How to Apply
If qualified for this role, follow this link to apply.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted