· Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
· Executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
· Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
· Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
· Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
· Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
· Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
· Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
· Update calendars and schedule meetings
· Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
· Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
· Managing office staff including the driver and checking on the assignment of the staff on daily basis.
· Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Solid written and verbal communication skills, especially efficiency while writing emails.
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
· Excellent organizational skills
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Customer service attitude
· High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
How to ApplySend your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com as well copy firstname.lastname@example.org