We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
You should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
· Maintains the CEO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
· Getting documents and formatting them to have a consistent formatting.
· Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
· Developing and updating daily status sheet, send an overview of meetings / events for the day.
· Scheduling: Communications with clients, Schedule our quarterly Board calls, remember meeting preferences, sort the day in a logical way e.g. not back and forth across town.
· Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
· Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
· Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
· Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
· Excellent organizational skills
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Customer service attitude
· Relevant Diploma Certification; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
How to Apply
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org