Samura Engineering Ltd
Job Vacancy: Office Messenger & Rider
· Highly skilled in picking up and delivering items to their ultimate destinations
· Track record of verifying delivery information, for instance names, addresses, and contact numbers
· Competent at planning and following the most resourceful routes for delivery
· Proven record of collecting essential payments and signatures from customers
· Ability to record package delivery information
· Profound ability to communicate verbally with customers in a professional manner
· Able to complete paperwork accurately and completely
· Dedicated and meticulous – high level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Must have valid riders’ License and a certificate of Good Conduct.
· Experience of working for corporate/company as a rider.
· Experience riding in Nairobi.
· Good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and its environs with minimum 3 years work experience.
· Good integrity and clients handling skills.
· Must be able to perform any other duty than may be assigned from time to time.
· Minimum qualification of KCSE grade D plus
· Good communication skills
· Be friendly and presentable
How to Apply
If you possess the above skills and requirements, kindly send your CV ONLY to email@example.com with ‘OFFICE MESSENGER’ as the subject.
Interested candidates should send their application on or before 11th July 2019.
Also quote your availability and salary expected.