Career Management Center is seeking to recruit for a construction company based in Nairobi with projects country wide which is seeking to hire an Office Assistant.
Overall Job Purpose: The Office Assistant will be responsible for the delivery and running of office errands in and out of the Office.
He/she will play an integral role in ensuring efficiency of the operations while maintaining a high level of professionalism and adhering to strict health and safety requirements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Highly skilled in picking up and delivering items to their ultimate destinations
· Track record of verifying delivery information, for instance names, addresses, and contact numbers
· Competent at planning and following the most resourceful routes for delivery
· Proven record of collecting essential payments and signatures from customers
· Ability to record package delivery information
· Profound ability to communicate verbally with customers in a professional manner
· Able to complete paperwork accurately and completely
· Dedicated and meticulous – high level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Must have valid riders’ License and a certificate of Good Conduct.
· Experience of working for corporate/company as a rider.
· Experience riding in Nairobi.
· Good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and its environs with minimum 3 years work experience.
· Good integrity and clients handling skills.
· Must be able to perform any other duty than may be assigned from time to time.
· Minimum qualification Form four KCSE certificate
· Good communication skills
· Be friendly and presentable
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover letter to email@example.com clearly indicating the position they are applying for on the email subject not later than 31st July 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is a proud equal opportunity and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.