Reporting to the Office Administrator
· Maintaining general cleanliness of the office
· Preparing refreshments
· Photocopying, scanning and binding documents
· Collecting letters from the post office
· Ensuring proper use and safety of the office equipment
· Ensuring efficient and effective receipt, records and dispatch of all official correspondence
· Should be able to assist in simple records and data entry
· Any other duty that may be assigned by the Secretary from time to time
· Be a Kenyan citizen.
· Be a holder of at least K.C.S.E certificate with a minimum grade of C (Plain)
· Must be able to multi-task
· Must be of a pleasant character with good interpersonal skills
· Should be very flexible and able to work under pressure and for long hours
· Must demonstrate high level of confidentiality
· Must be computer literate
· Must demonstrate high level of professionalism
· Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the values and principles outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution.
· Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How to Apply
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website. All dully filled forms should be sent to the undersigned on or before 19th July 2019 at 4.00 pm.
THE SECRETARY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 7792-40100,
Hand delivered applications can be dropped at our offices located at Kisumu County Public Service Board Offices (Former M.E.O Office), Okore Rd, Milimani, Kisumu.
All candidates interested in any of the above positions must attach clearance certificates from KRA, HELB, EACC, CID, CRB and Commission for Higher Education for degrees obtained outside Kenya.
Note: The positions of County Secretary, Deputy County Secretary, Chief Officers and Directors will be on Contract for a period of three years renewable based on successful performance.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer and women, the youth and persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and also indicate so in their applications.