Our client is an established group of companies dealing comprising of an insurance brokerage firm, a microfinance and a Real Estate firm. They seek to hire an Office administrator assist the management team in administrative roles.
Title: Office Administrator – Insurance Firm
Gross Salary: 40k
· Serve as an assistant to the team
· Ensure the front desk, and telephone have constant coverage and that visitors receive excellent customer service and are made to feel welcome and are treated with respect.
· Professionally handling client enquiries via telephone and email correspondence
· Assist and offer support for tasks for Office management, procurement support
· Payment of utilities and assisting with payment of suppliers when requested
· Management and follow up of the office shared email
· Ensure that the field staff are adequately supported to accomplish their tasks effectively
· Supervise all repair and maintenance of equipment and the office in general
· Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
· Conducting office support tasks, including, but not limited to, the use of telephone and office equipment; mail and filing; and maintaining office equipment.
· Arrange mail delivery as requested and provide proper documentation thereof.
· Make calls and rally up stakeholders whenever there are scheduled meetings.
· Bookings and reservation of venue for office activities and events
· Ensure the office is clean and presentable at all times
· At least 3-4 years’ experience in a similar administrative position preferably in the Insurance industry
· Diploma in business Administration or other relevant field
· Smart, presentable , confident and well spoken
· Female candidates who are not working are advised to apply
· Team player and self-driven
· An organized approach and excellent time management skills
· Excellent communication skills
· The ability to work well as part of a team
· Computer literacy and good typing skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail