Our client is a premier restaurant operating several branches in Nairobi.
They seek to recruit experienced waiters and waitress.
Salary: Ksh 20,000 – 28,000
Duties and Responsibilities
· Welcoming customers as they arrive
· Assist customers settle on their tables
· Giving out menus and taking orders for food and drinks.
· Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware and glass.
· Present food or beverage information or menu to customers.
· Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problem.
· Promptly attend to customer complains
· Remove dishes from tables or counters, take them to kitchen for cleaning.
· Answer customer queries
· Provide management with customer feedback
· Follow all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines.
Qualification and Experience
· At least a certificate or Certificate/ Diploma level in Hotel management or any related field.
· Proven work experience as a waitress with 1-2 years’ experience.
· Fluent in both English and Swahili
· Ability to develop constructive working and interpersonal relationships with colleagues and customers
· Problem solving and decision making skills
· Hands on experience with cash register and any ordering information system
· Active listening and effective communication competencies.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are advised to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “WAITER” on the email subject line.
Your application should reach us on or before 30th July 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.