Man lands in hospital after gulping a bottle of Mzinga within seconds in a competition (VIDEO)


Monday, July 29, 2019 - This stupid man landed in hospital after he participated in an alcohol competition.

The deal was simple; finish the lethal poison first and win a gold chain.

He gulped the bottle of Mzinga within seconds, hoping to win the expensive chain.

Soon after he finished the mzinga, he collapsed, forcing his friends to rush him to hospital.

Here’s the video.

Click the link below


The Kenyan DAILY POST

Leave a Comment

Loading...
Loading...

CONTACT US

Name

Email *

Message *

Odibets announces free deposits to customers

Odibets.com has announced free deposit offers to their customers. This declaration was revealed to journalists during their briefing to j...

2012 The Kenyan DAILY POST. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by Denno