A power line construction company is seeking to hire qualified professionals in Electrical engineering in the positions of project manager and construction manager.
Suitable candidates must have the ability to work independently and manage a project as well as other engineers supervising teams in multiple locations.
They must demonstrate high integrity and have professional business ethics to make decisions prudently.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
· BSc in Electrical/electronic/telecommunications engineer or O Level Diploma, HNO qualifications from recognized institutions.
· Experience in power line construction of voltages 0.240kv to 33kv with over 15 years’ experience at senior level will be an added advantage.
· Project Management skills will be an added advantage
· Participation in last mile projects, KPLC’s Labour and Transport programme or REA’s outsourced construction programme, or worked in KPLC will be an added advantage.
· Be a team leader and have experience working as a project lead on a large project.
· Ability to plan and supervise construction activities in multiple locations and evaluate daily performances by giving statistical/analytical reports.
· Proficiency in supervising electrical and power line installations.
· Knowledgeable on building electrical engineering concepts
· Proven experience in delivering multiple time-sensitive tasks
· Proven experience in delivering projects on time and under budget
· Be an excellent, timely, clear communicator via email and phone.
· Have experience in creating and following budgets.
· Should be computer literate and with ability to read and interpret soft drawings in .kmz and .dwg formats.
· Ability to interface with KPLC design and construction systems.
· Ability to plan, prioritize workload in order to meet required deadlines.
Location: Eldoret, Kakamega & Kisii
Remuneration: The Company subscribes to the market — related remuneration. The remuneration for these positions will be commensurate with the applicants’ level of experience and qualifications.
Send your CV before Friday 2nd August 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org