Digital Marketing Executive
Our Client is a subsidiary of a Kenyan group and distributes and markets household appliances and electronic goods. It wishes to recruit an energetic and highly self-motivated DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE to oversee and manage all aspects of online/digital marketing and sales of our products:
· Develop and Manage digital marketing campaigns and oversee social media strategies.
· Identify new trends in digital marketing and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
· Manage the Company e-commerce platforms.
· Attend to all digital customer’s orders, enquiries and customer support.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
· Minimum a Diploma in Sales & Marketing
· 1 -2 years relevant experience in digital communication and marketing
· Experience in Graphic Design will be an added advantage
· Should be up to date with latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
Our Client , in IT Solutions, is looking for WEB DEVELOPERS to build a scalable web applications. The position involves solving real world problems and improve customer experience in the technology industry. The ideal candidate must be experienced in Full Stack web development using Laravel-PHP; Must have extensive knowledge in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) or LEMP (Linux, Nginx, MySQL, PHP) stack and good exposure to Laravel and VueJs. S/he must have knowledge in all stages of software development. The candidate will be directly working with CTO and will have full independence to work on respective projects.
· Solid experience in React JS and React Native is an added advantage
· Build tools experience including gulp and webpack
· Solid knowledge on Bootstrap and Material design concepts
· Knowledge in API design and development Knowledge of OAuth consumption using JWT and access tokens
· Knowledge of REST and RESTful practices
· At least 3 Years experience in OOP PHP and 2+ Years in Laravel Framework
· Vast knowledge in database management using MySQL, Sqlite & SQL Server
· At least 3 Years experience using any Linux distros
· Solid knowledge in server setup and maintenance
· Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design. Version control with Git
· Understanding of MVC design patterns
The candidate must be able to work independently. Our client ensures continual learning, good technology exposure and challenging environment for overall growth.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants to send their application and detailed CV, indicating current and expected remuneration to email@example.com, explicitly indicating the position in the email subject line.
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.