Job Vacancy: Customer Care Representative
Job Summary: A customer service Representative is charged with establishing customer service guidelines within an organization. This may include developing a written guide to best practices, creating training agendas for staffers and taking the lead in communicating service expectations within the company.
· To provide excellent customer service in sales and after-sales situations
· To respond to general customer inquiries and complaints in a timely manner and to resolve issues to satisfaction of customer based on company policy
· Be involved in telesales and online marketing
· Follow up on customers
· To project a professional company image
· Accurately respond to questions and assist customers with product features
· Assist customers with their payments needs and accepting payments
· Maintaining a professional appearance, behavior, and conduct
· Effectively work with peers in a team focused environment
· Perform other duties as required
· Form four and above
· Excellent communication skills
· Time management skills
· Telephone skills
· Very presentable.
· At least 1 year experience.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org . Indicate ̈ Customer Care Representative ̈ as the subject line.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.