Kleen Homes Security Services
Job Title: Customer Care Executive
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Location: Head Office
Direct Reports: None
Job Purpose: To is to ensure your company produces a profit and delivers services and products that satisfy and please
a) Responsible for formatting and collating of the tender documentation
b) Design and presentation of the tender solutions
c) Presenting tenders technical and sales documentation
d) Apply for bid bond
e) Contribute information and knowledge to the tender, in areas such as financials
f) Checking flow and formatting of the overall tender and for ensuring that key business strengths are included throughout the documentation.
g) Judge the tender and forward for approval
h) Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
i) Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
j) Manage incoming calls, greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
k) Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
l) Act as the company gatekeeper
m) Sell products and services, Generate sales leads, handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
n) Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
o) Go the extra mile to engage customers
p) Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
q) To work closely with the sales & marketing team on business prospects, during negotiation and sale, to monitor services and customer satisfaction levels
r) To make regular visits on assignments to discuss with both the guards and the customer on services offered, solve any issues and/ or recommend improvement on areas of need
s) To make reports on market trends, competitor activities as well as pricing of various security products & services and accordingly advise
t) Ensure action on areas recommended for improvement
u) Receive and address all customer concerns
v) Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
a) Delegate tasks to direct reports and set Key Performance Areas
b) Monitor team performance and report on metrics and ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
c) Motivate and inspire team members
d) Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal
e) Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for this Role
· B.com ( Marketing / Public Relations option), Business Administration or any other degree in a related field
· Member of relevant professional body
· At least over years experience in Sales and marketing in service industry, three of
· Which in Public Relations
· Strategic in mindset with corporate focus
· Good negotiation and coordination skills
· Good people management skills
· Ability to carry out and interpret appropriately, market intelligence in a market with vibrant competition
· Ability to conceptualize, design and evaluate new approaches based on systematic information
· Ability to effectively supervise, motivate, train, mentor and performance – manage staff
· Good relationship building and decision-making skills
· Creativity, innovation and good analytical skills
· Good interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last day of application: 6th July 2019 By 1.00 Pm