Conductors and drivers of PSV Vehicles
· Kenya citizens with Valid Driving License,
· Valid PSV License &
· Certificate of good conduct,
· Must be KCSE graduates,
· 25-50 yrs of age, excellent command of English & Kiswahili,
PSV Matatus Inspector
· Carry out motor vehicle inspection to assess road worthiness in accordance with the safety standards and policies.
· Keep records of vehicle inspection reports
· Assess motor vehicle service and maintenance records
· Ensure the driver and conductor observe road safety rules and regulations
· Ensure buses use designated routes
· Ensure buses comply to the current rules and regulations
· Should have at least 2 years’ working experience as an inspector in the Matatu industry
· Valid Driving license
· Familiar with NTSA rules and regulations
PSV Operations Supervisor
· Allocate Vehicles in the most efficient and economical way
· Keep the management and drivers updated on the new traffic laws and ensure enforcement of the same
· Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards
· Assist the Admin to ensure assigned company vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
· Ensure Strict observation of the road and traffic laws and regulations of the NTSA and maximum speed limit as prescribed by the Law
· Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports on the transport department
· Scheduling Company vehicles for repairs/servicing at the workshop and monitoring the progress, raising L.P.Os for repairs, tires renewal,
· Monitor, analyze and generate fuel consumption reports for all vehicles
· Monitoring fuel consumption for all vehicles by running reports on system
· Allocate drivers duties on day to day basis.
· Requesting for fuel cards from Supplier for all the company Vehicles
· Comply with laws, regulations and legal requirements
· Ensure that the vehicles are in good condition.
· In charge of the drivers and ensure the work arrangement of the drivers is well done.
· Participate in external workshops, working groups, training and other meetings relevant to Company’s safe driving standards.
· Diploma in logistics or related field
· At least 5 years in a supervisory role
· Valid and clean driving license – class ABCE and an updated certificate of Good Conduct
· Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
· Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
· Aged 30-50 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th July 2019.
Clearly indicate the position you are applying for on subject of the email.