Our Client a high end restaurant & lounge is currently looking to hire a Procurement Clerk.
· Implement sound purchasing policies, systems and procedures in accordance with Company standards.
· Monitor vendors for quality, service and price through standard purchasing specifications.
· Obtain competitive quotations for items and inquire into prices from various suppliers.
· Ensures that all order receiving dates are updated by the buyers according to the suppliers promised delivery dates.
· Ensures that all authorized or approves purchase orders are sent to their respective suppliers/vendors for delivery purposes on a daily basis.
· Ensures & verifies that quotations are regularly updated and supplier’s current price lists are maintained.
· Ensure the efficient operation of the Procurement Department in all aspects.
· Maintains all documents, files and listings up-to date and performs his duties in the most efficient manner.
· Willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
· To do diligently and accurately do any other task as may be assigned by your superior.
· Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in supply management
· Minimum of 2 years of related work experience
· Excellent negotiating abilities
· Strong interpersonal skills and decision-making ability
· Solid understanding of supply chain concepts and supplier analysis methods
How To Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org