Job Vacancy: Assistant Project Manager – Mombasa
We are hiring an Assistant Project Manager is responsible for assisting Project Managers and Superintendents in coordinating the activities of a project to ensure cost, schedule, document control and quality standards are met.
· Communicate and follow up with clients about specific projects and their goals
· Generate invoices for clients based on services rendered and in coordination with the Project Manager
· Prepare written estimates for clients based on labor, materials, equipment and other expenses
· Visit project sites to evaluate progress and to respond to customers’ concerns or questions
· Coordinate with suppliers and vendors to ensure our construction teams have the materials they need
· Communicate with site superintendents about delays and any other issues that must be communicated to clients
· Overseeing quality assurance procedures, preparing project reviews and documenting project details.
· Delegates specific tasks for employees, helps identify the needed resources, and manage daily operations during the absence of the real manager
· Implements safety procedures and budget planning to reduce risks and revenue losses.
Qualifications and Competencies
· Must have a degree in project or strategic management.
· Masters degree in project management is an added advantage
· Must have a working experience of about 10-15 years.
· Must be flexible in working hours and travelling.
· Balances the company’s needs with those of others, including the client, the team, etc
· Must have the ability to demonstrate leadership.
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to email@example.com before end of day 15th August 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted