Assistant Accountant – General Insurance Business
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for monthly reporting, processing supplier payments, petty cash reimbursement, budget variance analysis and general ledger reconciliations.
· Prepare monthly reports and posting necessary Journal voucher
· Maintain Fixed Assets register including tagging additional assets, monthly depreciation computation and preparation of movement schedule.
· Process payment vouchers within budgetary provisions.
· Process supplier payments after applicable withholding taxes as well as statements reconciliation.
· Monthly budget Vs actual detailed analysis
· Monthly bank reconciliations
· Quarterly cash flow analysis for Board reporting
· General ledger reconciliation and preparing schedules for audit.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, preferably in Accounting or Finance, and CPA PART II or equivalent
· 1 to 2 years’ similar experience in an Insurance Company
· Team player with excellent communication skills
· Good industry knowledge
· Computer literacy with special emphasis on Microsoft Excel
Send application with detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15/07/2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.