The Kenyan Section of The International Commission of Jurists
Job Title: Administrative and Human Resource Manager
About The Job: Under the overall guidance, direct supervision of the Executive Director and working in close consultation with the Deputy Executive Director, the Administrative and HR Manager will play a dual role in providing overall leadership in administration and day to day operations of the organization and support in the management of the Human Resources to ensure talent retention and a high performing team that is observing the vision, mission and the values of the organization.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT ROLES
· Manage all the recruitment processes at ICJ Kenya.
· Manage the performance appraisals of the staff team.
· Provide advice to management on all processes relating to Human Resources (HR).
· Manage the HR System and update employees’ records regularly.
· Oversee the day-to-day administration processes and operations for effective service delivery.
· Provide support to the Strategic Planning Processes.
· Ensure the organizations compliance that include but not limited to:
· Provide leadership in the maintenance of an up-to-date members register pursuant to the Societies Act.
· Provide leadership in the submission of the organization’s annual return with the Registrar of Societies.
· Prepare documentation for Annual General Meetings as stipulation in the ICJ Kenya Constitution
See full job description on our website https://icj-kenya.org
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE JOB
· A Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource management or Business Management Administration.
· Diploma in Human Resource Management.
· At least 10 years’ experience in a senior management position in Administration and HR Management in a busy organization.
· IHRM Membership.
· Excellent People Management Skills including mentorship and coaching.
· Excellent Communication Skills.
· Excellent interpersonal Skills.
· Highly organized, analytical and detail oriented.
· A good team player and results oriented.
ICJ Kenya is an equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates who fully meet the above criteria should send their Application, CV and provide three Referees one of whom must be a former supervisor and indicate the expected salary.
Applications should be addressed to:
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be received on or before 15th July 2019 at 5.00pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates who canvass will be disqualified.