· Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
· Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records Responsibilities
· Develop and utilize skills in processing and accounting for accounts payable, receivables and reporting systems
· Process and review financial data and to ensure the integrity of information within the financial systems, ledger reconciliation and data collection as required. • Assist in compilation of Budget estimates and reports.
· Assist in debtor collection and make journal entries.
· Assist with the preparation of annual reports and audits.
· Assist in enhancing understanding and use of the financial systems of the organization
· Assist when needed to respond to finance enquiries in person or on the phone.
· Perform balance sheet reconciliation and perform bank account reconciliation Requirements
· Education: Bachelor’s degree or CPA certification
· Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
How to Apply
How to Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com by COB 19/07/2019(Friday)