Our client in the financial management space providing innovative payment solutions is looking to fill in the role of:
Accountant – Reconciliations
· Manage the process of performing revenue trends and data mining to detect abnormal activity and possible revenue loss.
· Daily review of all reconciliation reports done to ensure standards are adhered to across the company
· Ensure completeness and accuracy of reconciliations across all suspense accounts.
· Consistency in meeting reconciliations standards or benchmarks.
· Adequacy of personal competence to effectively perform reconciliation tasks.
· Prevention of exposures to and impact of operational risks associated with all suspense accounts.
· Monitor bill payment/collections and fraud if any by multiple checks and balances in the system.
· Provide management with information on cause and effect on changes in revenue trends.
· Constantly implement and improve controls and checks in areas of RA
· Perform regular reconciliation and (gap) analysis of revenue streams
· Investigate, understand and document issues root causes and propose solutions to avoid occurrence of issues
· Provide monthly revenue assurance reports with details of the each revenue streams and factors that affected the stream in the month.
· 3 – 5 years progressive experience in Finance / Accounting
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Commerce/ or related field
· CPA (K)
· Advanced Excel skills
· Experience in use of an automated financial system / software
· Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
· Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
If you are a driven individual looking to bring your exceptional talent and ideas, kindly send your application to email@example.com before 12th July 2019 @ 5pm.
Kindly include the job title in your application’s heading.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.